The RK-87 mic capsule is a Chinese OEM replica of the classic Neumann K87. It features a dual-backplate construction and is made with 3-micron gold-sputtered mylar.
The RK-87 supports both cardiod-only and multi-pattern microphone circuits.
- RK-87 microphone capsule
- Mounting post and saddle
- Backplate termination wire
- Screws for the saddle and termination wire
- Polar pattern: multi-directional (cardiod, figure 8, omni)
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -36dB ±2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output impedance: 200Ω ±30% at 1kHz
- Max Input SPL: 140dB at 1kHz = 1% THD
- Capacitance: 54±4pF
- 34mm diameter x 13.4mm